Alyssum Hair Negative Review

You've all heard of bad hair days well now you can add Bad Extensions to the list, and one of the worst hair extensions I've ever seen is that of Alyssum Hair. However, not just bad hair but they've also kept my money too even after receiving the goods back to them. Read more below.

What makes this so much worst is that I actually thought that I'd done so much research beforehand and even explained myself and spoke directly with the Managing Director of the company Nji Lorimer that I was seriously looking for a genuine seller of quality hair extensions.

Her vlogs and website www.alyssumhair.com all apeared above board but when I finally received the hair I couldn't have be more disappointed.

I only looked at the ends of the hair and noticed how dry they were, as I had my extension appointment booked in later that day at Toni & Guy.

When the Toni & Guy professional pulled the hair from the bag her reaction said it all and wasn't until she tried to comb her fingers through it that the horror was actuated. The hair would even Matt up when attempting to comb it. And all this before he hair ever being washed and people with hair extensions will know that this is the true test. She even argued that it was the Worst Hair she had ever seen and I had to agree sadly.

I had made the biggest mistake ever! I thought ok, not a problem, perhaps it was a bad batch or something so I sent the hair back the same day via recorded delivery and informed Alyssum of this. To which there was no response via telephone or email. More to the point her number of the website diverts to an 02 sim. Which on hindsight should have been my first alarm bell.

I only got a response a week later after I informed her that her none response would leave me with no option but to contact trading standards.

To which her email was full of holes and said that she's in the process of speaking with her lawyers and Trading Standards because of the return.

I again asked for a refund and she got back to me 3 days later saying that I wasn't entitled to a refund as in her belief the hair was of good quality. Which is totally against the law so I informed Trading standards, and they agreed under the Consumer goods Act 1979 that I was within my rights to pursue for a refund and more to the point why she be allowed to keep not only my money but the goods as well. Defies logic but this is what you're dealing with.

At the time of writing this Trading Standards are currently investigating and hopefully I might see some of my money again. But if not I hope to inform as many people as possible not to make the same mistake as me.

The companies details are as follows.
Managing Director Nji Lorimer
Alyssum Hair
72 Forest Road
Watford
WD25 7QH
Website; www.alyssumhair.com
Email: info@alyssumhair.com

Ps pictures to follow on here as my laptop has broken so having to do this on my iPad which can't access my photos for some reason. But I'll add them in when I get my new laptop. Thanks for reading. 

Comments

Popular Posts