What's wrong with being beautiful on the outside

I'm a great believer in looking inwards, finding inner peace and being one with the universe but I also believe in trying to make yourself as good on the outside as you possible could be.

As a woman I do this on a regular basis with pruning my hair, fake eyelashes, nails, make up etc and more recently surgery.

The real question is why is there such a stigma to making one's appearance more beautiful through surgery. I recently had a consultation and my surgeon to be, was shocked with my attitude and advised that only women over 40 had facial surgery.

However, whilst flitting my time away on YouTube I found a beautiful, young and equally inspiring girl called qui qui who was simply put not happy with her appearance and was on a mission to transfer her look in South Korea.



On further investigation, she was not alone and soon I discovered an army of lke minded young women on similar missions to find their ultimate look.

I was hooked, then to my surprise came the transformations, these women not only became better versions of themselves but more a kin to being in the next Korean pop group. They were simply stunning. Furthermore the research and tools used are so far advanced when comparing western surgery tooling.



ID hospital has become very popular in Korea with their surgery transformations, so much so that they have their own television show, complete with perfected hosts and celebrity surgeons namely Dr Park.


This made me realise just how backwards in thinking we are in the UK as being beautiful is more a kin to being shameful and anyone openly admitting to have a desire to be more beautiful would have a negative backlash.

I speak for all those people who don't have a voice but have a desire to become more attractive that it's ok to be beautiful on the outside to.
x

Comments

Popular Posts